mercredi 19 juin 2013

Noah art camp 5.1 plein air

So this week was the hardest IMO, and also the most disappointing. All in all I learned a lot about what not to do actually :p

I decided I wanted to give a try at gouache, and boy was it difficult to get back to this. I don't remember when was the last time I used that. So first paintings where a complete disaster that I won't even bother to show mostly because I was being impatient with the paint. But I stuck to it and finally made something readable; not the best but it gave me the little bit of confidence I needed. Definitely will do more of that after the camp! 

In the end I lost a considerable amount of time trying to get something out of gouache and to my regret I could't produce as much as I wanted. Anyway, here it is:



and that one is a color study from one of Ruo Li's paintings (photoshop this time)

some pencil sketches (frustrated I couldn't do more)




and a little scribble


Now I'll get back to crying while looking at Nathan Fawkes land's sketches

cheers!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire